Here are a few things I’ve learned in the past few months, in no particular order:
- My company has honest-to-goodness fans as customers. If you’d like to hear what they presented at JiveWorld ’09, sign up now. And, they’re doing some wicked cool things with Jive SBS. We recognized a few of them, including UBM, NIKE, CSC, The National Journal Group (for work with the U.S. Congress), Kaiser Permanente, and SwissRe.
- The 2.0 Adoption Council is becoming a unique powerhouse of thinkers and, more importantly, doers. They truly rock.
- My dad was a good-looking dude, especially so in his younger years. He made a difference in my hometown, and of course in my life.
- Enterprise 2.0 Conference in San Francisco was quite informative, and I enjoyed having speaker privileges for the first time (i.e., I finally got to hear the keynotes). I was SO PROUD that my friend received the Enterprise 2.0 Evangelist of the Year award!
- My daughter’s Disney Wisdom was a surprising comfort to me these past months – “Circle of Life, Mommy.” Thank you, Lion King.